About Bidder (App)
Bidder is a platform that makes it possible for users to sell, bid and buy anything that is put for sale.
Bidder is not involved in any transaction between the buyers and sellers and is not seller or supplier of anything that are advertised for sale. Bidder doesn’t take any responsibility and can’t control or guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised. The truth and accuracy of content that are being listed, relies entirely on the users and Bidder can’t be kept responsible for any loss or damage caused by or in regards to use of this App.
When Using Bidder
When accessing the App and using the Services you agree not to:
- violate or circumvent any laws;
- provide untrue or misleading information of any kind;
- violate third party rights, our systems, rules of advertisement, terms or policies;
- distribute or include spam, as well as any kinds of known or unknown “scam”;
- deliberately spread viruses or use of any form of technology that may harm “Bidder” or any of its users interest or property;
- use any kind of robot or automated system that can gain access or gather information for any purpose, without our written consent.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent;
- in any way try to bypass measures that are meant to prevent or limit access to our services;
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas of our sites;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- commercialize any Bidder application or any information or software associated with such application;
Bidder reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your user account and access to our Services without any reason or further notification. We may also remove or delete items that are being listed, if we suspect abuse or violation of our terms.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When listing an item, you agree to and/or that:
- content that violates any of Bidder’s policies may be deleted at Bidder’s discretion.
- You are responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided about an item listed for sale;
- different listing durations are available, but Bidder can’t guarantee exact durations;
- the search function can be used to sort out some listed items and therefore the appearance or placement of listings will depend of a variety of factors. These includes, but is not limited to;
- buyer’s location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- the listed item can’t be revoked and is not removed until the auction duration runs out.
- any “Bids” are entirely indicative and is therefore not legally binding for the “bidder”. Any actual transaction can be made directly between the seller and buyer after the auction has ended, using the “chat” service in the app, which is not possible until an offer/bid has been accepted.
Prices and payments
- You are able to buy extra bids if you run out. This service demands payment and it will be possible to go through and accept the payment, before the transaction is being processed. Hereafter the payment is not refundable.